- Monroe Street, from Lincolnway to State Street (Friday, July 30, from noon to 10 p.m.)
- State Street, from Clay Street to Jackson Street (Friday, July 30, from 5 p.m. to midnight)
- Hoelocker Road (Saturday, July 31, from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Truesdell Avenue (Saturday, July 31, from 8-9:30 p.m.)
- Grangemouth Road, from Cummings Lodge to the Stone Lake Beach House (8 a.m. Saturday, July 31, until 5 p.m. Sunday, August 1)
- FRIDAY NIGHT IN THE DOWNTOWN: Street parking will be available throughout the downtown. The City’s parking lot at the corner of Lincolnway and Monroe will be closed.
- FRIDAY THROUGH SUNDAY AT FOX PARK: Parking will be allowed north of the amphitheater, entering/exiting off McClung Road. On Saturday, the McClung Road parking lot will be closed to attendees until 6 p.m. Parking will be allowed at NewPorte Landing from 7-9:30 p.m. on Saturday for fireworks viewing.
- SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AT SOLDIERS MEMORIAL PARK: Parking will be allowed in the Stone Lake Beach House lot, Cummings Lodge lot, auxiliary lot across from the beach house and on the east side of Grangemouth Road. Overflow parking will be allowed along Veterans Parkway and at the Park Office. Parking will be limited to one side on Vine, Pennsylvania and Greenleaf streets from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, July 31, and Sunday, August 1.